graphics tablets

Peter Vereshagin peter at vereshagin.org
Sun Feb 12 12:05:59 UTC 2012

Hello.

2012/01/14 07:22:09 -0600 ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> => To freebsd-questions at freebsd.org :
a> I like to buy a Wacom Bamboo Capture graphics tablet (USB or serial if I will
a> find it. I have FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE and I use GIMP and Inkscape on KDE 4.7.3.
a> Does anyone has expirience with a Bamboo Capture, please?

Bamboo Fun is 'just ok' to me but:

- pros use to prefer Intuos series.
- it's a pretty old releng_7 series freebsd and a deprecated xorg-server-1.6.5
- recently a progress was reported here about wacom driver i didn't try out yet
- I experience some non-trivial quirks able to bother someone else with such a
  setup

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter at vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627