Software Development using Freebsd.

C. P. Ghost cpghost at cordula.ws
Tue Feb 7 02:12:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM, Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at intranet.com.mx> wrote:
> Now we will try to have a graphical mode in Freebsd. With that we would like
> to be able to develop graphical applications for Windows (we all know that's
> the market and here some companies is what they are looking), so maybe sound
> crazy but I am looking to develop applications for Windows without using
> WIndows or Microsofot products at least.

Go for Qt. It is a great cross-platform C++ GUI framework, with plugins to SQL
databases, networking and everything you would typically need. There's even
PyQt, if you want Python bindings.

Check out the examples in the Qt distribution too to get an idea:

http://developer.qt.nokia.com/doc/qt-4.8/all-examples.html

--
Cordula's Web. http://www.cordula.ws/