Software Development using Freebsd.

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 01:21:44 UTC 2012

>________________________________

I do use Lazarus and FreePascal to develop professional applications, mainly I work on Linux and cross-compile to Win32/Win64. For FreeBsd I installed FreePascal on a Virtual Machine and compiled from it, I never tried cross-compiling from FreeBSD to other OSes, but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

An example of what I do is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc1RT-s-dw0

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com