Wifi for Lenovo Laptop

Chris devnullaccount at yahoo.se
Thu Aug 30 14:16:29 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hi Warren,

thanks. Tried with the firmware as well but no better luck. On closer inspection of the bwn manual, it seems like the 4313 is not on the list of suppored versions.

What I did find though was that it is supposedly possible to get working using NDIS (even with amd64) as per this PC-BSD wiki page http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/Wireless_Testing

I might try the NDIS, but will first see if I can find a USB card as the 'net seems to be full of talk about instability of the NDIS driver for the 4313.

Thanks to everyone for the help!

BR,

  Chris