bsdpan-* ports, portmanager, and "@comment ORIGIN:"

Daniel Staal DStaal at usa.net
Sun Apr 29 17:56:30 UTC 2012

--As of April 29, 2012 1:36:55 PM -0400, Jerry is alleged to have said:

> UNTESTED: In the /usr/local/etc/portmanager/pm-020.conf file, add the
> specific port(s) you are trying to bypass.
>
> EXAMPLE:
>
> 	IGNORE|www/tidy|
>
> Again, this is untested, but I have used it for other ports that I
> needed to skip.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

Yes, that works for *ports.*  Unfortunatly, it doesn't appear to work for
non-ports that are installed but show up in the ports system.  (The
bsdpan-* stuff.)  (Note: The error I quoted earlier is the very first thing
that shows up when I run portmanager - it then goes on to collect installed
port data, and notes but skips a couple that I had already put in to be
ignored.  The error I'm having appears to occur before that step - and
interferes with the proper collection of installed port data.)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.