need help on installing bsd in virtual box

dhillon sandeep delon78 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 22:01:30 UTC 2012

Hi,
       I am struggling in installing the bsd in virtualbox
i am totally new to unix, but have previously installed
Ubuntu linux in my virtual box, i have dounloaded both the images bootonly and release iso, after creating the new virtual machine and starting it for first time and by selecting the iso image nothing is happening or getting installed in the virtual machine. I downloaded the iso images from your BSD website. Please let me know what i am doing wrong or what do i need to do to install bsd.

Thanks
Sandeep.