Python module wnck?

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Thu Apr 26 22:41:38 UTC 2012

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:14:53 +0000 (UTC)
Walter Hurry <walterhurry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that link! And thanks to Rod and Poly too.
> I now have screenlets up and running perfectly. I have kept notes in
> case any other soul needs assistance.
>
> What a suerb list!. As I gain experience with FreeBSD I hope I shall
> be able to contribute something in return.

How many of the screenlets actually work? When I was working on this I
found that a number of them where too linux specific to work. I have a
screenshot of the sticky note and weather working but that's about all
I can recall working.

Rod Person         http://www.rodperson.com     rodperson at rodperson.com

"Let us in the name of the Holy Trinity, go on sending all the slaves
 that can be sold."
- Letter from Christopher Columbus.
  J.A. Rawley, The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade: A History. Pg.3