pcmcia wifi adapter that can be purchased?

Kendall Shaw kshaw at kendallshaw.com
Tue Apr 10 17:37:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

This is my first post in a decade or so. Hopefully, it is the start of a
serious of decreasingly stupid questions...

I've looked through the hardware notes for freebsd 9.0 which I have
installed in my fujitsu lifebook p1110, and comparing the list of
supported wireless adapters with what I can find for sale on the
internet, I am still having trouble finding an adapter that I can
actually buy that works.

Do you happen to know of a PCMCIA Type II wireless adapter that is
currently being sold online that supports WPA under freebsd 9.0?
Alternately, a USB 1.0 adapter? I would rather keep the USB ports free
for other uses.

Kendall