Can't install WindowMaker

Sabine Baer baerks at t-online.de
Fri Apr 6 19:38:07 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 08:35:53AM +0100, Polytropon wrote:

 [...]

Sorry for not having answered long time, but I t'was a little
difficult to understand 'portdowngrade'. I had to search for the right
server. But now it did the Job.

> Im Zweifelsfall installier Dir mal "portdowngrade" und zieh
> eine ältere Version von WindowMaker, vielleicht compiliert
> die ja?

Yes, I have a running WindowMaker :-)))

 [...]

> At least the port is not maked _not_ to build on v7, so it
> basically _should_ work.

Now it is. I cvsupped the ports this morning and there is a changed
Makefile whis has the hint, that version 0.95.2 will not compile under
7.n.
:-|

Sabine

--
"Wissenschaftlich betrachtet wird das Häuschen kaputt sein."
(Th. Waschke in dswc auf die Frage eines wissenschftlich