Token Ring (really)

Jay West jwest at ezwind.net
Fri Apr 6 16:32:00 UTC 2012

I used to use the Token Ring driver in previous versions of FreeBSD (I think
it was the oli one I was using). I know that Token Ring support was removed
several releases ago. I again now have a somewhat pressing need for Token
Ring support on FreeBSD 9. The FreeBSD Token Ring Project seems to be
inactive from a look at the website.

Would anyone know of a PCI token ring card that perhaps the manufacturer
provides their own drivers for FreeBSD 9? All my google searches have come
up dry. Or, if any of the FreeBSD Token Ring Driver Project developers are
lurking around still, perhaps one of them would consider taking a donation
to make the old FreeBSD olicom drivers work on FreeBSD 9?

Jay West

EZwind.net

PO Box 460474

Saint Louis, MO 63146

Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000

Toll Free: (866) 343-2589

Fax: (314) 558-9284

 <mailto:jwest at opensourceassociates.com> jwest at ezwind.net

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential

and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
use, copying, retention

or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees

is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their
designee, please notify the

sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.