[0.5 OT] Looking for recommendation on Unix shell account

Carlos A. M. dos Santos unixmania at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:52:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

For reasons hard to explain I need to set-up a Unix (preferably
FreeBSD) shell account that I can access from anywhere.

Arbornet and PBS were the first names that came to my mind, but I'm
open to other options. I don't mind paying a regular fee for it.
Privacy and security are my main concerns.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

--
"The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on"