9.0 and mouse copy/paste function

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Sat Sep 24 19:29:57 UTC 2011

Since release 4.0 I have been using this statement in /etc/rc.conf
moused_flags="-m 2=3"  to enable mouse copy and paste
function. I see in 8.x and 9.0 that there is no man page for it anymore
even though it still works correctly. The man page for "moused" has one
short sentence about "vidcontrol" command being used to enable the
copy/paste function, but there is no examples and I can not get it to
work using vidcontrol command.

What is the current supported way of enabling the mouse copy and paste
function in 9.0?