Can't Download FreeBSD

Richard Collyer richard at blueapex.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 00:24:53 UTC 2011

On 18/09/2011 20:21, Brandon Nass wrote:
> Hello. I've been trying to download FreeBSD, but my download always hangs at
> 342MB or 261MB, then it eventually says connection interrupted. I've tried
> downloading it on other computers but the same thing happens. What's wrong?
How are you downloading it?

FTP / HTTP etc? Have you tried using a different server/mirror to
download from.

Richard

--
Richard Collyer
Blue Apex Ltd

Registered as a company in England and Wales (Reg Number: 05982514).
Registered Address: 42 King Richards Hill, Earl Shilton, Leicester, LE9 7EY

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6474 (20110918) __________

http://www.eset.com