Please secure your FTP access

Allen Unix.Hacker at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 21:46:35 UTC 2011

Sorry for top posting but can anyone send this to "Computer Stupidities"
? It seems to good to waste like this.  Anyone who thinks they're a
Hacker yet doesn't know how FTP works is not only funny, it's
entertainment. And also, the web site I'm speaking of, has a similar
story sent in from another reader, where they talked about back when
they were in a Web Development class once, the teacher partnered
everyone up with someone else, and so, since he had already made his own
web site, he figured he'd show it to his new partner, and said "This is
my web site here" and the guy, like a moron, highlighted ALL of the text
with a Mouse, and threatened to hit the "Delete" button on the Keyboard...

This reminds me of that quite a bit lol.