Brother MFC-8890DW printer

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Sep 14 20:56:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:35:35 -0400
Alejandro Imass articulated:

> On the other hand, Brother seems to be quite Linux friendly:
>
> http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public_s/id/linux/en/index.html

I have visited that link previously. There are several examples of how
to install the various linux drivers for several operating systems.
Sadly, though not surprisingly, FreeBSD is not an included OS.

If I actually do purchase the device, I think I will be able to get it
working with the info provided. Then again, on rare occasions, I have
been known to be wrong.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd at seibercom.net

Life sucks, but death doesn't put out at all.

	Thomas J. Kopp