ssh with bridged ap

Damien Fleuriot ml at my.gd
Wed Sep 14 10:15:37 UTC 2011

Again, your /var/log/auth.log should be very helpful in this matter.

Connect on your server with WIFI then do this:

tail -f /var/log/auth.log

Then, try to connect using the wired connection and see if you get any logs.

If you do, post them here :)

If you're connecting from a non-windows box, please pass the -v flag to
your ssh client  to toggle verbose output and post that here too.