Possible obsolete entries in /etc/make.conf

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:27:32 UTC 2011

A while ago, at least a year or more I would guess, I saw something
about placing a couple of entries in the "/etc/make.conf" file to
correct a problem with "Firefox". I am currently using Firefox-6.0.1 on
FreeBSD-8.2. These are the entries I am wondering about:

WITH_MOZILLA=firefox
WITH_GECKO=libxul

Are they still relevant, or can I just remove them. Honestly, I do not
remember exactly what they do anymore, anyway.

Thanks!

--
Carmel ✌
carmel_ny at hotmail.com

If Google is all about openness, where is the public repository for the
search engine?