The ports are really funcional?

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Mon Oct 31 17:25:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:45:44 -0300, Zantgo wrote:
> then, as the system must be configured?, I thought as I was
> was perfect. I have a laptop with intel core i5.

The ports should work without any further configuration
change, no matter if you've installed via Internet or
from an installation media.

If you encounter problems, please post informative text
to this list, i. e. the command you've executed and the
relevant error messages, and maybe specific things you've
changed, e. g. global CFLAGS and other things one should
not do. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany