Do you find chrome on FreeBSD buggy?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Sat Oct 15 17:27:59 UTC 2011

I keep seeing some artefacts, like text selection isn't cleared by
clicking anywhere else. Or when some strange (Unicode) symbol shows up,
for example on wikipedia article history. Or some page would randomly
blank out. Or some page would show message like "Aw, snap" meaning some
kind of failure.

I did rebuild all dependencies, also updated system several times, but
such artefacts seem to persist. Contacting port maintainer didn't help
either as he couldn't reproduce some of them.

So is it just my system, or others also see such things? Is chrome
considered to be stable on FreeBSD?
FF, on the contrary, doesn't show anything like that at all.

Yuri