Linux 64bit compatability

Steven Friedrich steven.e.friedrich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:51:47 UTC 2011

Sorry, thanks for informing me.  It's particularly frustrating since OSX IS
FreeBSD, under the hood.  WHEN will Apple show their gratitude?  I suspect
never.  It's a give and take relationship. The FreeBSD community gave and
Apple took.  They don't even create a FreeBSD version of iTunes.  A-holes.

Keep fighting, brother.