Paypal Limited Account Access(ID:17639486436)

service6511 at paypal.com.au service6511 at paypal.com.au
Tue Nov 29 06:33:59 UTC 2011

Why is my account access limited

  Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

  November. 29, 2011: We have reason to believe that
  your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security
  of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be
  an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for
  your protection.

  (Your case ID for this reason is PP-129-368-821.)

  How can I restore my account access

      Please visit the Resolution
      Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

  Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account
  access.

   Copyright  1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.
   Consumer
  advisory- PayPal Pte.
  Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value
   facility, does
  not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
   Users
  are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Linux v31951.1blu.de 2.6.9-023stab051.12 #1 Fri Feb 26 15:14:42 MSK 2010 i686 GNU/Linux