Free BSD Website Question

Frank frank at webhosting.net
Wed Nov 23 21:53:42 UTC 2011

Hey FreeBSD,

I saw that you had a list of web hosting providers on your website and
wondered if you would consider adding WebHosting.net to your list.
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

We have been around since 1998 and focus on more advanced hosting needs
like cloud hosting, exchange hosting, and dedicated servers. We have
recently launched a new version of our site and are also doing a bit of a
push to have more people try our service.

If you would consider adding us to your list we would be incredibly
grateful and please let me know if you’d like any more information about
WebHosting.net.

-Frank Anderson
*webhosting.net*
reliable. scalable. secure.