net.isr.direct?

Коньков Евгений kes-kes at yandex.ru
Fri Nov 18 20:46:50 UTC 2011

Здравствуйте, Виталий.

Вы писали 18 ноября 2011 г., 21:30:38:

> [...]

very similar to, because of I am using that on: CURRENT-10 and have no
problem. See start time output to console and see errors why it can
not set those.

#/etc/syslog.conf
# uncomment this to log all writes to /dev/console to /var/log/console.log
console.info                                    /var/log/console.log

--
С уважением,
 Коньков                          mailto:kes-kes at yandex.ru