FreeBSD make buildworld fail: cc: Internal error: Killed: 9 (program cc1)

Traiano Welcome Traiano.Welcome at mtnbusiness.co.za
Fri Nov 11 10:46:05 UTC 2011

Hi Damien

/etc/make.conf as follows (with your recently suggested changes added):

SUP_UPDATE=     yes
SUP=            /usr/bin/csup
SUPFLAGS=       -zgL 2
SUPHOST=        cvsup2.za.freebsd.org
SUPFILE=        /etc/cvsup/stable-supfile
PORTSSUPFILE=   /etc/cvsup/ports-supfile
DOCSUPFILE=     /etc/cvsup/doc-supfile
#
ENABLE_SUID_K5SU=YES
# added by use.perl 2011-11-09 12:33:48
PERL_VERSION=5.10.1

And I don't seem to have a src.conf anywhere on my filesystem ... Hmmm.