operapluginwraper

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Wed Nov 9 00:43:08 UTC 2011

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:33:01 -0600, ajtiM wrote:
> I don't have /proc on my system and I don't know why I should have it?

You'll need it in case you're using Linux ABI stuff, and
if I remember correctly, this is required for the Opera
"Flash" plugin.

I'm using such a combination here. That's why I have

# Device     Mountpoint          FStype       Options      Dump Pass
# ---------  ------------------  -----------  -----------  ---------
linproc      /compat/linux/proc  linprocfs    rw           0    0

in /etc/fstab. This requires

	options	COMPAT_LINUX
	options	LINPROCFS
	options LINSYSFS

in your kernel config, or load the corresponding kernel
modules. The line

	linux_enable="YES"

in /etc/rc.conf should do that.

--