OpenVPN - what configuration do I need/want

Ryan Coleman editor at d3photography.com
Fri Nov 4 14:23:07 UTC 2011

I have a PE 2450 with dual NICs and I want to turn it into a bridging VPN for the guys in the office to utilize.

Our configuration:
My office: 192.168.46.0/24
	Server IPs: 192.168.46.2 [8.2-RELEASE] + public IP
Corporate office: 192.168.45.0/24
My VPN: 192.168.47.0/24 [preferred]
There's a NetVanta VPN between my office and the corporate office and I presume that will still work to route 47.0/24 to 45.0/24 when all is said and done.

I am going to be supporting Windows and Mac clients (well, all windows and then my mac) and I'd like to test it from my 8.2 server at home before pushing this over to my MacBook Pro (using Tunnelblick) and then to my Windows users.

I've tried the FreeBSD handbook and the Section6.net walkthroughs to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan