OT: Old books (before c. 2009) for the price of shipping

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Nov 2 12:31:26 UTC 2011

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:20:30 -1000
parv articulated:

> I have following books (bought before 2009) that need to be disposed
> of, one way or another within next 7-8 days.  If you are interested
> in any of them, contact me privately about the shipping payment (to
> be shipped from Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA via USPS) & your list
>
>   * Sed & Awk
>     -- Dale Doughberty & Arnold Robbins
>
>   * The New Korn Shell Command and Programming Language
>     -- Morris I Bolsky, David G Korn
>
>   * Sendmail
>     -- O'Reilly - Bryan Costales with Eric Allman
>
>   * Java in a Nutshell
>     -- O'Reilly - David Flangan
>
>   * Core Java, Volume 1 - Fundamentals
>     -- Cay S. Horstmann, Gary Cornell
>
>   * Managed C++ and .Net Development
>     -- Stephen R G Fraser, Forward by Arthur Laksberg
>
>   * Counter Hack - A Step by Step Guide to Computer Attacks and
> Effective Defenses -- Ed Skoudis
>
>   * Scene of the Cybercrime: Computer Forensics Handbook
>     -- Debra Littlejohn Shinder, Ed Tiltel
>
>   * Cybercrime Vandalizing the Information Society
>     -- Steven Furnell
>
>   * Codes, Ciphers and Other Cryptic and Clandestine Communication:
>     400 Ways to Send Secret Messages from Hieroglyphs to the Internet
>     -- Fred B Wrixon

I actually own several of those books including my favorite door stop,
"Sendmail". In any case, why don't you try contributing then to a
library or perhaps a local school? You could conceivably get some sort
of tax write off for your efforts too.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd at seibercom.net

Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or ignored.
Do not CC this poster. Please do not ignore the "Reply-To" header.