CRUX and FREE BSD

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Wed May 25 17:45:53 UTC 2011

Hi Ramu cc questions@

> > I have to make CRUX and FREE BSD dual boot. Is that possible? how can i do
> > that?? I have CRUX installed before.

I wrote some notes here:
	http://berklix.com/~jhs/txt/install_bsd.html
Hope it may help you & or similar enquirers.

I dont see anything about this in the handbook,
	(that is, shrinking the other OS before installing BSD)
although the topic doesnt strictly belong to FreeBSD,
it would help converts if we had something added I think.
Corrections/ Additions etc welcome.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Mail plain text;  Not quoted-printable, Not HTML, Not base 64.