make the iso image

Mage mage at mage.hu
Wed May 11 17:35:04 UTC 2011

On 05/11/2011 04:50 AM, Polytropon wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2011 19:24:39 -0700, mohammad abedini
> <abedini.ericsson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I plan to make the FreeBSD installation with facilities in my state
> This looks as if you want to create your own installation
> media. The "make release" operation is intended for that
> task.
However I (not the original sender) would like to create just a LiveDVD
from my install, because I upgraded to zpool version and didn't find any
official release or snapshot which can mount that. It would be only a
rescue DVD, not installer medium.

Is there a shorter way than make release? I don't even need a gui on
that DVD just some basic tools and zpool v28.

        Mage