(8.2) amd64 + linuxulator + nvidia driver is it stable ?

Patrick Lamaiziere patfbsd at davenulle.org
Tue May 10 15:31:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've got a new box running 8.2-stable with amd64 + linuxulator + nvidia
driver. Quite often when watching video on youtube the box freeze (no
panic).

Are there some known problems with this kind of configuration on
amd64? (Works fine on my old laptop using 8.2/i386)

I don't know where is problem, but one time the machine crashed just
after a pkill of npviewer.bin (they were in the futex state), so it
could be the linuxulator?

Thanks, regards.