Gui CD soft recommend

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Thu Mar 31 14:35:50 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Gökşin Akdeniz
<goksin.akdeniz at gmail.com> wrote:

Try tkdvd. It is in ports tree (sysutils/tkdvd)

> --
> Gökşin Akdeniz (Gökşin Akdeniz) <goksin.akdeniz at gmail.com>
> Anahtar parmakizi/key fingerprint= FE10 8C14 A144 4FDE BE18  D5E3 E758
> F49A 8A5D F8AE
> [Son kullanma tarihi/expire date: 2011-06-08]

While not a GUI it's minimilistic, give bashburn a shot ....

Port:   bashburn-2.1.2_2
Info:   Ncurses CD burning bash script

Bashburn I've used before, Mybashburn I have not but it looks like the
next elocutionary step for Bashburn if it does indeed function the same.
Bashburn *IS* a collection of bash scripts that handle the cmdln apps
directly (for you), all driven by a menu.

--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,

but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000
   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org