Upgrading FreeBSd when using a zfs-only installation?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Mar 13 17:14:10 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Moran <amoran at forsythia.net> writes:

Andrew> I switched my system over to using a ZFS on root setup in 8.1.
Andrew> I want to upgrade it to 8.2.

Andrew> Is there any changes to the
Andrew> buildworld/buildkernel/installworld/installkernel/mergemaster
Andrew> routine?

And for those of us using the binary upgrade, do I need to follow

  http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=94557&postcount=19

still?  Or do nothing?  Or do something else?