Custom 64bit FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASEs?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 02:38:52 UTC 2011

Dear Manolis,

Sorry to ask but are there any releases for 8.2 in the works?

http://freebsd-custom.wikidot.com/

I have checked here:
http://freebsd-custom.wikidot.com/downloads-page

but it stil points to 8.1 release.  I have an 8.1 version running
beautifully thanks to you and all the members of FreeBSD community who
guided me in getting it up and running.  A friend of mine will build
me a tricore machine and want to install FreeBSD with XFCE on it.  I
have 8.2 amd64 DVD1 already, but your custom version has OpenOffice
and many things that make our work less of a hassle.

Thank you for your work and forgive me if a release is coming soon :)

Regards,

Antonio