python27 update-py-psyco

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:54:36 UTC 2011

On 3/8/11, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday March 7 2011 08:37:46 b. f. wrote:
>> On 3/7/11, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Sunday March 6 2011 12:01:47 b. f. wrote:
>> >
>> > Thank you. I am reading /usr/ports/UPDATING special like now but there
>> > are problems. And I have a problem again with /usr/ports/devel/py-psyco
>> > I get:
>> > c/mergepoints.c:242: error 'JUMP_IF_FALSE' undeclared here
>> > *** Error code 1
> Thank you very much for reply but I see that is not possible to build it (I
> red about psyco on mailing list).
> For now everything works but I have more ports to rebuild but psyco is the
> big
> problem.

Well, I'm not sure what list you are referring to here, but you should
still be able to build it, if you set PYTHON_VERSION to python2.5 or
python2.6 in your build environment, on the command-line, or in any
included Makefile (like, for example, /etc/make.conf or
$PORTSDIR/devel/py-psyco/Makefile.local).  Of course, if you are using
psyco with some other software, then you may have to do the same for
that software. You can do that conditionally if you are doing it in
some common Makefile like /etc/make.conf, and still want to use other
software with another version of python. For example:

.if${.CURDIR:M*/ports/devel/py-psyco}
PYTHON_VERSION=python2.6
.endif

b.