SIL Fonts

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:01:55 UTC 2011

>I was unable to find a port with Charis or Doulos typefaces.  Perhaps
>someone can tell me that these typefaces are part of some meta-port.  Which?

Hmm. I don't see any port with them, either, although bundling of them
is permitted, under certain circumstances, and I didn't look into the
innards of every font port.  Of course, you could always get them from
SIL and add them manually.  And I imagine that they may be accessible
via third-party texlive packages. Do you need ports for these fonts?