BYPASS + SIMULATOR OF IMMOBILIZERS AND SEAT OCCUPANT DETECTOR - COMPANY OFFER

Car Lab IMMO elektronika5sale at wp.pl
Fri Jun 24 11:47:26 UTC 2011

NEW, BETTER, WITH ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:

BYPASS - Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW
+ simulator of immobilizers and seat occupant detector 39 programs !

It turns on or turns off immobilizer through the diagnostic plug OBD and it allows emergency start after connect pins of instrument cluster or immo, it also additionally works as a simulator of immobilizers and seat occupant detector.

This device is unique, it works without quantitative restrictions (you can use it repeatedly in many cars), it is produced in the European Union by company CarLabImmo.

PACKAGE CONTAINS:
1. BYPASS + simulator of immobilizers and seat occupant detector ,
2. leather etui,
3. CD with instructions

... for only 525 EURO !!!

Warning!
Since this version of the device, any updates FREE!
(client only covers shipping costs both ways)

Please visit our online store: www.elektronika.renado.pl

Regards,
Electronic Services
Iwona Piotrowska
st. Szosowa 2c
74-320 Barlinek
mobile 0048 691 406 958

If you are not interested in innovations offered by our company, please disregard this message. We sincerely apologize people not interested in the news, for your time and place in your inbox.