free sco unix

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Jun 20 12:59:19 UTC 2011

> I've set freebsd-chat as follow-up
Me too.

Postings about copyright etc too numerous/ boring/ ignorant/ irrelevant,
  Too much focus on American law that does not apply to many
  of us on this international list, eg Bernt H's Sweden, my bases
  of Britain & Germany, & 190+ other non USA countries.

  Diversion to next gab about international Bern Convention would
  be equally bad.  People should write less & read more, Try here
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_Convention_for_the_Protection_of_Literary_and_Artistic_Works

Posting should comply with list remits,
else we can report senders for removal from lists.

	freebsd-questions -- User questions

	freebsd-chat -- Non technical items related to the community

Please subscribe & use chat@

Thanks
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.