mysql_connect error

Greg Larkin glarkin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 14 15:26:12 UTC 2011

On 6/14/11 10:49 AM, Glenn McCalley wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Fleuriot" <ml at my.gd>

Hi Glenn,

Try running this command in your shell:

php -i | grep -i php.ini

Does the reported path match the one reported by your phpinfo page
(viewed in the web browser)?  Also, is it possible you have multiple php
executables installed?  What is the output of the following commands?

which php
pkg_info -L php5-5\*

Regards,
Greg