Arduino UNO - upload not working

Michael mlmichael70 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:20:32 UTC 2011

On 30/07/2011 07:56, Wayne Sierke wrote:

>   0) The automatic reset for programming generally didn't work for me.
> However after judicious experimentation I was able to time a manual
> reset of the board being programmed by waiting for the "Binary sketch
> size:" message to appear in the Arduino IDE and timing a reset from that
> (about 2-3 seconds in my case).

It works, I mean the workaround, it works! Thank you so much. In my case
it's a bit less than one second. I still need to test it with more
sketches but for now it looks good and gives me hope :)

Could you also tell me what versions of arduino (IDE), uarduno and
avrdude you are using? Is it vanilla ports or did you have to apply any
extra patches?

Michael