Link exchange with your site

Joe joe at rangame.com
Thu Jul 28 08:01:06 UTC 2011

Dear Webmaster,

I just visited your site http://www.freebsd.org/  and really appreciate it
for good design and information.  I have good quality sites from where you
would like to have linked from. And as you might aware getting links from
good quality site would definitely help your site to get higher placement or
ranking in search engines like Google, Yahoo etc.

In case you are interested in link exchange, you can reply me back and I
will offer you good deal for your site, which will help in improving your
website ranking in the search engine.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a great day :)

Thanks,

Joe

Note:
If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional
emails from us.