Lennart Poettering: BSD Isn't Relevant Anymore

Adam Vande More amvandemore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:50:02 UTC 2011

2011/7/18 "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom at pathscale.com>

> One of those links gives a 404 on the root domain

Works for me.

> and the other on the pricing page (http://www.reliacloud.com/**pricing/<http://www.reliacloud.com/pricing/>
> )

Not sure where you got that link.  Use the menu.

> I'm not sure how serious these efforts are or where it actually gives more
> information on how they are powered by BSD in any way.

Do you understand the topic?  What part of this discussion requires the
hosting provider to be powered by BSD?

I wish people would spend as much time solving problems in *BSD as they do
> trying to defend an irrelevant OS ;)

We all wish a lot of things.  One of mine would be that people shouldn't
have strong opinions on subjects they know little to nothing about.

--
Adam Vande More