problems mounting android htc

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:18:20 UTC 2011

A few things:

1. Yes it is required the reason I put it in the first place is ant
refused to build without it. (note 1)

2. How do I check the version on the phone?

3. What kind of modifications would be needed to make it work on eclair?

Notes:

1. I eventually (once I get the standard ant style development
working) to customize our existing build system (based around aegis
[http//sf.aegis.net] and cook
[http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/software/cook/]) so the fact that ant
complains may not be an issue