can somebody give me a shell acct?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Jan 15 20:06:25 UTC 2011

Until late last year I had an emergency account on a site named
toxic.magnesium.net.  It was a tenuous site; one day it vanished, and when it
did show up again, my account was gone.  Else I had forgotten the password ...
:-(  Anyway, can anybody giv e me a tmp account so I can ssh in or otherwise
login to point lynx at my websites?  --I'll reciprocate, of course.

An update on the blogware: it works or is starting to.  I had a typo in the
title and cd'd into my homepage then did a recursive grep.  NO TITLE.  I had
just-assumed that the title stuff as well as the tagline that is the
[optional] subtitle would be kept here.  BZZT.  Anybody know what's up?

 tia, folks,

 gary

    The 7.97a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php
                           http://journey.thought.org