Which php??

'kline at thought.org' kline at thought.org
Fri Jan 14 19:08:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 09:26:10PM -0600, Gary Gatten wrote:
> Is this a record for the longest thread ever? I've been ignoring it because I don't care much about php (relatively speaking), but I'm thinking ill have to read this thread and see what's so interesting!

	Not _quite_ the longest thread, but maybe close.

	It is becausee I have been so pyst off at the way that wordpress
	was "ported."   ANd because I actually have done a couple ports,
	the wp port could have been much better done.

	gary

	PS: i have more questions but will start another thread [!]

           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org
          The 7.97a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org