Any other suggestions??

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Wed Jan 12 06:30:49 UTC 2011

Folks,

I have used ``portmaster portdir/port --fix'' to upgrade lang/php5,
www/wordpress, and www/apache22.   php --version does tell me that I
have php5 5.3.5 but it also has a page of misc output preceding
that.  This output is of the type "^Warning: PHP 5.3 cannot" do
whatever.

I cannot set up wordpress which is set up in /usr/local/www/wordpress.
I _can_ read the readme.html file.

I will have another try and installing the blogware and see if there
are options.  Meanwhile, if anybody has done this gbefore, I would
be much obliged for some clues.

           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org
          The 7.97a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org