Cannot build openjdk6 on Fbsd 8.1

Dan Nelson dnelson at allantgroup.com
Sun Jan 9 16:12:00 UTC 2011

In the last episode (Jan 09), Frank Shute said:
> On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 03:34:50PM -0500, John R. Levine wrote:
> >
> > >java/openjdk6 WITH_WEB will give you the plugin to use with www/firefox.
> >
> > I'm trying to build openjdk6, and I get this error message.  Any
> > suggestions?
> >
> > IcedTeaPluginUtils.cc IcedTeaScriptablePluginObject.cc
> > In file included from IcedTeaJavaRequestProcessor.h:46,
> >                  from IcedTeaJavaRequestProcessor.cc:41:
> > IcedTeaNPPlugin.h:43:27: error: nsThreadUtils.h: No such file or directory
>
> You have to install Firefox first. It contains that header.

The nsThreadUtils.h file on my system was installed by the www/libxul port,
and java/openjdk6 depends on that when WITH_WEB is set, so it should already
be installed on your system as well.  If for some reason libxul isn't
installed, try manually installing it, then re-run the openjdk6 build.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson at allantgroup.com