broken link in libgeom(3) manpage

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Sun Jan 2 03:01:30 UTC 2011

Alexander Best <arundel at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sat Jan  1 11, perryh at pluto.rain.com wrote:
> > The SEE ALSO section of libgeom(3) in 8.1-RELEASE is a link:
> >
> >   http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200308/blueprints.html
> >
> > That link brings up the daemonnews.org homepage, not the intended
> > article ...
>
> this was already fixed by r216177 ...

Which, unfortunately, seems to have removed the link rather than
updating it.

Cc'ing the article's author, in case he knows a current location
that could be used.  (It may not be advisable to link to the daemon
news archive on gwdu111.gwdg.de, since its copyright status is not
entirely clear* and it provides whole issues rather than individual
articles.)