cshrc to bashrc??

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Jan 1 12:01:43 UTC 2011

	I've read about 30% of your email and just have to sack out. It
	is just past 04:00 and my eyes are starting to glue shut.  And
	hey, once them shut, I'll bang into stuff before I can get to my
	bed!!

	More coming tomooor--         Hm.  Since this *is* tomorrow,
	then in around some N hours.

	S'all, folks!

	-g

           Journey Toward the Dawn, E-Book: http://www.thought.org