BSD Magazine PDFs

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 23:44:48 UTC 2011

On Sat 19 Feb 2011 at 13:50:22 PST Mike Jeays wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:37:14 -0500
>Alfredo Perez <alfredoj69 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am missing them all, can you upload them somewhere?
>
>They are all online at bsdmag.org

I think they'd like you to subscribe to their newsletter before
downloading the electronic version of the magazines.  Seems like a
small and reasonable price to pay.

Also, if we start downloading them from other sources, they won't
have an accurate count of the number of copies in circulation --
which impacts their ability to sell the advertisements which are
the only thing keeping this excellent resource going.