Tablet Digitizer

Gary Dunn osp at aloha.com
Mon Aug 29 16:39:05 UTC 2011

Does anyone have a passive tablet digitizer working? I would like use my
Fujitsu T-1010 in tablet mode but have never been able to "find" the
device. Apparently this laptop uses an internal USB digitizer.

Any idea where to begin? Should X.org just find it automatically? Do I
need to create a unique USB mouse driver and hook it into the kernel?

It works, at least minimally, under Ubuntu, but I know even less about
Linux than FreeBSD and was never able to track down how they did it.

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
Open Slate Project